It has been so long…too long perhaps…It is true what they say about practise makes better…I’m almost sweating here trying to make my thoughts flow and put them down on paper in a coherent way. Well what can I say…(thanks god for the three little dots …they come some handy when I don’t know how to finish a sentence… 🙂 )
I’m skipping the bit about writing lame excuses to justify my absence…lets just say I’m here now because I want to/I need to and because last night I ,suddenly, just like that, remembered that my ‘about’ page is not ME anymore.
I’m still married to 1 and as he is still a gem and good for me I’m keeping him…
Still daughter to 2 and I pray that God keeps them both strong…dad is getting on, not sure how old he is but somewehere in the region of 85 and not the tall,strong fit man I grew up with but still so much wisdom and experiences to pass down to me and my girls… Mum is the rock in our family. She does and does and does, gives and gives and gives…wanting nothing in return, just her family around her.
So the changes needed in the ‘about’ page are …I’m not mother of three anymore and… i’m not thirty something anymore …I’M 40!!!! well 40 and a half and I’m loving it… I am now mother of four fantastic girls and I’M LOVING IT…
So I had better go and figure out how to edit the ‘about’ page cause writing is not the only department I’ve gone rusty on ….I can tell you now that is going to take my a while to figure out how to get things done in here…
But before I go I leave you with my much loved bullet points…
- baby is now 7 and a half months
- dd16 is waiting for replies from 6th forms, can you believe it? my baby is going to do A-levels!!!
- dd11 is sitting her secondary school entry exam today!
- dd13 is a typical teenager and trying really hard to find herself
- I’m trying really hard to get rid of all the baby fat…weight watchers is helping and I’ve lost 1 st so far…way to go but …I’ll keep you updated
- Holidays coming up in 3 weeks…oh how I love those half terms…lazy , slow days, not watching the clock, some crafting, catching up with friends over a cuppa and some home made cakes, pj days, experimenting in the kitchen….bring it on!
- I’m counting the days till planting…I have to stop myself from going into homebase to buy the seeds….
Salaams y hasta la vista,
P.S I’m pretty sure I’ll be back soon so do pop in again in a few days…I love getting comments xxx