Wow , almost a year….do not worry you haven’t missed much but still quite a lot has happened in our crazy household.
You know how keen on bullet points I’m so here we go….
in no particular order, just as they come to my hormonal little brain
- I’m pregnant
- I’m almost 40!!!!!
- My dd14 almost 15 hates me for being pregnant
- My garden was a success, now is dead though
- Teaching Yr1 , second year running
- I went home in the summer for two weeks
- I only fasted half the month of ramadan….13 days to make up!!!
- My baby is 10 and I’m pregnant again…..
- My dd12 is delighted with my pregnancy
- My dh, can’t mention the age, is also happy with my pregnancy
- I’m excited but very scared….can’t put it into words how scared but excited at the same time I am.
ALHAMDULILAH for everything we have gone through as a family…the good , the bad and the ugly.
I promise I will expand on some of the points above and even add some pics as a means to entertain you….
Salaams and peace for now,